Friday, August 19, 2011

Finding Her Chi

So, someone posted this on my social networking site, and I just had to share!

i tend to find my "chi" when i'm cooking and the bigger and more hectic the meal the better. . .lol. . .so, i love the holidays. . .and with just me and Makayla i haven't been doing a ton of it because i can't seem to cook little. . .but . . .i made breakfast after i read this and i have a wok that i always use for my fried eggs, because they come out perfect. . .and when i made hers i went to flip them and they broke apart into a perfect yin~yang. . .i thought of you and i actually laughed out loud because all i could think was. . ."hey. . thats what she's talkin' about. . .there's mine!!". . hah



Thank you, my friend, for sharing this! It made my day. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment