Thursday, August 11, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Ok, just a quick run-down...

We've started packing, and have to be out of the house in one week. I hate packing. I hate moving. I think people should just trade houses, and leave all their junk at the old place... Just saying. (Ok, maybe that's not a great idea, either...)

I've been working my tail off between my regular job and my 2nd job at Michael's. I don't really get a lot of hours, but when you're already working 40 hours/week, even 1-2 nights a week feels like a lot, when you're not used to it!

Otherwise, there isn't much going on. Chuck received a job offer today, that looks very, very promising. I'm so proud and excited for him!

Ok, that's really about it. I've been focusing on the whole moving thing. Still don't have a home for my cat. Gonna start calling vet's offices soon. We're getting a storage unit this weekend to start moving stuff into that, too.

Anyhoo, hope all's well with everyone right now. I'll update when I have more. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment