Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In Carley's Words

This is an interview that I conducted with my 10 year old daughter. We will learn all about her thoughts on things. She was interested in blogging, and wanted one of her own. Since I've decided that she's still a bit young to have her own, then she can take part in mine tonight. Hope you enjoy! 

1.      Tell me the five best things about you. Drawing, singing, funny, smart, awesome freckles
2.      What does the word "success" mean to you? They have done something great and have accomplished a task wonderfully.
3.      Why do kids put rings in their eyebrows and nose? Because they think it’s cool because they see it on tv. Really it’s not that cool. They think it will make them look more popular.
4.      If you could tell me never to serve two vegetables again, which two would you choose? Sweet potatoes and baked carrots.
5.      Who do you think I'd rather you be: an NBA ballplayer, the mayor, a famous explorer, or a movie star? Why? An NBA player because you hear me talk about basketball a lot and it is fun for me.
6.      Which of your friends do you think I like the most? Why? Savannah, because she’s honest, funny and really nice.
7.      On a scale of one to nine – one being not at all and nine being totally – how strict do you think I am? Where on the scale would you like me to be? You’re a one. You should be a two??? (in a very weak voice)
8.      What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it. $5.00 for stuff that I need like for junk food that I want so you don’t have to pay for my junk food; and toys that I want.
9.      Who was the worst teacher you ever had? Tell me why. Oh my goodness! Mrs. J, because she is very, very strict. If you just mess up little things, you could get into a lot of trouble. She was strict.
10.  What would the ideal teacher be like? Very sweet, and just like Mrs. Scott or my mommy.
11.  Which one of our friends is the funniest looking? Why? Mia, because she has a flat nose, and she always has her eyebrows scrunched up. It’s funny.
12.  If you could arrange it, what time would I come home from work? Then, what would we do together? You would come home at Lunch time, so we could go to lunch together and then have a girl’s night after.
13.   Can you think of any clothes that I should never put on again? Why? Nobody should wear lace ever. If you’ve ever worn it, you should never wear it again.
14.  If a genie would give you only one wish, which would you pick, and why? being world-class attractive, being a genius, or being famous for doing something great? The last one, because I would gets lot of money so that I could take care of my family and myself.
15.  If you are feeling sad, what meal that I could make or order would be the one that would cheer you up? Ice cream always makes me feel better.
16.  Are you afraid when we fly? No, it’s fun.
17.  Tell me who you think are the three greatest musicians in the world? Why? Elvis Presley, Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson.
18.  If you could change three things about yourself, what would they be? Nothing. I like myself perfectly.
19.  What are the qualities that make a good friend? Truthfulness, kindness, funniness
20.  What was your favorite toy when you were little?  my teddy bear
21.  What do you say to comfort yourself when something scares you (like when a plane is bumpy, of when you are in a scary place)? It’s ok, just go to your happy place.
22.  What do you think makes a person good-looking? The inside is what counts.
23.  If you could decorate our place, what would it look like? It would be pink and purple and light blue all over.
24.  What do you think of my driving? Awesome. It’s better than chuck’s.
25.  Looking at your pictures. When you think you have been the cutest so far? When I was a baby.
26.  What is the most enjoyable thing our family has done together in the last three years? Go to the Atlanta aquarium and the coke museum in the same day.
27.  What is the nicest thing a friend has ever done for you? They had my back when I got into trouble.
28.  Why do you, or don't you, like violent movies? They just give me the creeps!
29.  What sport (that you haven't tried) do you think you would be good at? Why? Skateboarding
30.  If you were going to have a weird, unusual pet, what would it be? Why would you want that pet? An elephant; it’s protective, humungous, it can be a ride, very loving, and I want to name it Ellie.
31.  If you could look like anyone, who would it be? Why? My mommy because I already do!
32.  Do you think girls look better with or without makeup? Why? Without makeup, because they need to show themselves; with makeup, they are just making themselves look fake.
33.  What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Why? Dead silent; because the woman ate people’s tongues
34.  What is the grossest thing you can think of? Snakes
35.  What would you do if you were invisible for a day? Play pranks on people, especially my sister
36.  Do you ever have a dream that comes back over and over? If so, what is it like? Yes. A nightmare that has come ever since right before my 5th birthday; a goblin/demon that captures you and Ashleigh, and I have to come and find you. It scares me.
37.  Why do you think some people don't like animals? Because they might be allergic, or they might think it’s too much work.

 I have interesting things about myself, I agree! I think I am very unusual at moments, but that makes me special. I like to imagine impossible things for stories, fun, and to just cheer myself for a laugh! My name is Carley and I am happy to be ME!!



5 comments:

  1. Great answers Carley!!! You remind me of your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll ask Dakota these.Very cool Carley.I Love how
    you Love You.Don't ever loose that thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well Carley, you sound as great as your mom. i think its awsome that you know who you are you seem fearless and cool scary movies give me the creeps too and nightmares. i dont like those vegetables either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She never stops amazing me. She is everything that I was when I was younger. My hero.. Everything I wish I could be again. Thanks for reading, everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Carley, u rock as always....love u babe - Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete