Friday, July 8, 2011

Belly Laughs!!

**WARNING** This Post "can be" a bit crude... Includes cussing, vulgar references, drugs and alcohol...

I posted a question on my Social Network Page today, and my friends came back in true form. This is exactly what I needed to lift my spirits! I was literally BELLY LAUGHING every time I read one of these!

Me: I would like my facebook friends to comment, sharing how you met me. But I want you to LIE. Thats right, just make it up. Let's see what funny stories y'all can come up with...

GZ: I met you at a convention for nun's who broke their vow... You were running the booth for harley davidson clothing, next to my booth for nun's for equal rights as bishop's,priest's and popes. This convention took place in Nevada next to some bunny ranch..

KR: I met you on a street corner in Lima Ohio in 1991.......Oh wait that was someone else!!!! Now I remember it was on Craigslist a few years ago on the Erotic ads back before they took them off......Wait a minute who are you and how did you become my online friend!!!!!! LOL

GZ: I didn't want to tell the truth that I met you as you were trying to get me to join a group called farmers for goats :). I declined :)

SM: I don't remember, but i feel like The Hangover guys owe us some money...

SP: All I remember when I met you was that you had to try to explain to me (the paramedic) how you got that object there without blushing...lol

DM: It's still not clear, but people were chanting our names. : )

PS: We posted bail together, good times...

GZ: So, HOW did you get that stuck there? Lol

Me: Actually, it's a little hazy, between the prostitution in the nun's habit, the alcohol, and the chanting of  names... You should definitely watch the movie that they made about SM and I... it would explain it better... hahaha!!

GZ: Lol good one! When can I see it on you tube?

MRH: ...after the "Hustler" rights run out....

JH: First of all to understand how B. and I met, you gotta understand who B. really is. Now B. was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. She was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that she's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a rottweiler fight promoter. So he puts B. into training. They see B.s good. She is damn good. But then she had the fight of his life. They pit her against her brother, Nibbles. And B. said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight nibbles" but they made her fight anyway, and B., she killed nibbles. B. said "that's it!" he called off all her fights, and she started doing crack, and she freaked out. Then in a rage, she collapsed, and her heart no longer beat. wow.
Me: So, how did I meet you again???

JH: obviously I was Nibbles, lol. 

Me: I had a feeling you were going to be nibbles... lol!

BC: I'm met you in church we sat in one of the pews together for a moment and then well........you ended up at a convention for nuns who broke their vows...go figure oh wait you said lie huh?

 SRS: we met at a tupperware party, you were wearing the most adorable apron, with matching pearls. we were discussing the love of household chores and how best we can serve our husbands and be the bestest sub- serviant wife ever.... then the alcohol wore off

DF: what the?. . like i have to tell you!!. . .i pulled over because i saw this girl riding down the street on an over sized tricycle . . she had pig tails and a purple shirt that said "OVER IT" in big black letters on the front. . .there was a gallon of tequila in the basket of the bike, so i was a little concerned she was gonna over serve herself and could get hurt. . .so i helped YOU finish that bottle!! . .

GPW: it was when I was in the army and had to rescue your navy ass. Your chopper went down and my team was tasked with saving the navy again. So there we where in the jungle of SA when you got bit in the ass by a snake I had to suck the poison out. Then I had to carry you over 20 miles to safety good thing you are light.

GWU: We met at Waterloo horse camp, you were stuck in the outhouse, your big bad attitude fell down the hole and you couldn't get out. Then when I pulled you out your parachute was still stuck in the shit, it was not pretty. After that I lost track of you, I think you moved to Costa Rica and had a chicken ranch. I heard you were back in the states, in Georgia? Still in the chicken biz or mostly gas?

(this one is my boyfriend) CL: Bridgett the Midget was in town along with Cowboy Roy, they were doin a 1 and a half man/woman show down at the Roxy...drinks were a plenty that night, boy that Bridgett and Roy put on one hell of a show, Roy with that lasso and Bridgett with all that midgetness goin on. You jumped on stage confessing your love for tall people while Bridgett pulls a knife, I jumped up on stage to protect you, Bridgett slashed at my leg(I got the scar to prove it), out of nowhere another midget jumped on your back and slashed at your chest, I shook Bridgett off my leg like a humpin dog, ran to you, Roy jumped in with his lasso and snatched the little fella from your back...True love ever since :)
Me: We even have the scars to prove it!!! hahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment