Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dream Translation

Last night, I had a dream that my jeep was rusted out and literally falling apart piece by piece as I drove it down the road... It was very strange... I'm driving along, and all of a sudden the bumper rusted and fell off. I stop, and put it in the back of the jeep and keep going. Then, the muffler rusted and fell off, so I picked that up. Then, as I'm about to get back in, the step on the driver's side rusted & fell off. I picked it up, and as I was putting it in the back with the other stuff, I looked and the whole side of the jeep was red/rusty. I just remember thinking... "Damn, it's not even paid off yet!"

What does that mean?? I very seldom remember my dreams, so I was curious to find out what it may have ment. So, I Googled it: http://www.dreams-dictionary.org/Rust

According to the Dream Dictionary: To dream of rust on articles, old pieces of tin, or iron, is significant of depression of your surroundings. Sickness, decline in fortune and false friends are filling your sphere.

Dream Symbols: Rust = Threat of cancer

As some of you know, I did have cancer once before. I had a very stressful, trying time in my life. I was married and my marriage was very bad for a couple of years. I firmly believe that all of the negative energy and stress in my life directly [helped] cause my body to react with cancer. I have been cancer-free for over 3 years now, but of course it's return is always in the back of my mind. That being said, the Dream Symbol of Rust did kind of freak me out when I read it.

This just reinforces my decision to liberate my life: Sell our belongings and live in a camper for a while. If it does not work out, Chuck and I can always decide to go ahead and rent a place, but I think it's worth a shot at lowering some of our bills before doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment