Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Glance Back

Well, I've started writing this post 3 or 4 times now. I know what I want to say, but for some reason, I'm not able to get it out the way I want. So, rather than get wordy and philosophical... I'll just lay it out there.

I've looked over my blogs from the past year.
I've come a long way...
I'm a happier, healthier person.

I'd like to go into more detail about the people that have been in my life over the past year, helping me get to where I am now, but as I've said... I really just can't find the right words.

Let me just say that I am grateful. I appreciate everyone in my life.

I know that I am exactly where I need to be.

The biggest thing I've learned is that sometimes things happen for a reason. Even if we don't know what that reason may be, God usually has a bigger plan for us! I lost my job in October. In the long run, he meant me to be exactly where I am right now.

He knows what we need, even when we don't.

Life is absolutely good.

1 comment:

  1. You know, it's been a long time since I read your blog. I took a long hiatus from mine, but I can remember reading yours a couple years ago and I noticed right away when I started reading that you've grown so much. Kudos to you! :)

    ReplyDelete