Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Support Group

I received this message yesterday from a dear friend. It completely made my day, so I feel compelled to share...

"I just got done reading your Dec and Jan blog posts and I have decided that you need to raise my kids. You are so strong and amazing and I want my ***** to be just like that. I dont have half of the awesome that you do. I would have crumbled and cranked and went crying back to my parents if I had faced a 10th of what you have. I can't imagine going thru what you went thru the last 5 years and not being a bitter hateful and depressed person. You are amazing and when I grow up I wanna be just like you!!"

How can she think for a minute that she isn't amazing, when she can send me a note like that, just out of the blue?? I know her daughter is in the best of hands, and will just as wonderful as she is! I really did appreciate the love & encouragement she had sent, though. I wouldn't have half my strength if it weren't for the support of my friends & family.

I've said it before... I really am surrounded by the most beautiful, amazing & loving people. I am thankful every day for that!

1 comment: